Bucketlist Ideas (updated 2017!)
I can't believe I'm back! This time with a newer Platform and a cleaner theme. I've been blogging since 2009, and the main reason why I stop is because I started focusing more on work, I thought that blogging might distract me from my career growth. I told myself I should try to keep it together, be more matured and do what adults do.. but man I was wrong! SO WRONG! I was so lost, I didn't know what I was doing. I'm lowkey panicking if I'm on the right path. so yes, I'm experiencing that Quarter-life crisis phase.
Just a quick sidenote, there are lots of ways to overcome this phase, and I'll probably discussed that on my next blog, For now, let's focus on the list that I created two years ago. Believe it or not, It became my holy grail up until now...
In order for me to slowly overcome what I'm feeling, I decided to create MY OWN BUCKETLIST.
It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better.
It actually helped me get through my downward spiral knowing I have a guide on what I needed to accomplished. Because of this I have to force myself to do things that scares me in order for me to grow. It's also a good reminder to not beat myself up because it's really nice when you see you're slowly crossing each item off the list.
I'm not saying I fully overcome this phase, it will take a lot of motivation and support system from our family and friends. But if you're like me who felt like you badly needed to get out and rebuild your life. Whether you're experiencing Quarter life Crisis or not, Join me at this journey of Self love and purpose, exploring new places, making mistakes and learning from it, and breaking out of the social norms and living Life like the way we wanted.
- Travel Alone
- Sky Diving
- Bungee Jumping
- Scuba Diving / Free Diving
- Snorkeling ✔.
- Surfing ✔.
- Trekking / Mountain Climbing ✔.
- Canyoneering ✔.
- Ride a Zipline
- Ride a Hotair Balloon
- Fly on a Trapeze
- Go on a Cruise Ship
Visit the Seven Wonders of Nature:
- Amazon Rainforest, Africa
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- Iguazu Falls, Brazil
- Jeju Island, Korea
- Komodo, Indonesia
- Puerto Princesa, Philippines ✔.
- Table Mountain, Africa
Visit the Museums in New York
- Go to Universal Studios ✔.
- Meet the prince and princesses in Disneyland ✔.
- Kiss someone in front of the Eiffel Tower
- Watch Paris Fashion Week
- Go on a Europe Trip
- Smoke weed in Amsterdam
- Take a Gondola Ride in Venice
- Experience spring in Japan
- Eat a Live Octopus in Korea/Japan
- Surf in Bali/Australia
- Bungee Jumping in New Zealand
- Visit the Floating Market in Thailand
- Swim and Relax in Maldives
- Swim in Marina Bay Singapore
- Swim with the Whalesharks ✔.
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Visit Kawasan Falls in the Philippines ✔.
- Attend Coachella in USA
- Plan my own Wedding
- Start a Business / Find a job that I love
- Get a Phoenix Tattoo ✔.
- Kiss a Stranger ✔.
- Take Mom outside the Country ✔.
- Treat Mom on a date ✔.
- Cook dinner for Family
- Forgive Someone ✔.
- Reunite with an old friend ✔.
- Win a Competition ✔.
- Get totally Faded ✔.
- Go on a Blind Date
- Run a Marathon ✔.
- Participate in a Charity Event ✔.
- Learn how to Drive
- Build a Tree
- Learn a new sport
- Bake something (Cheesecake!)
- Write a book
- Set up your own Website/blog ✔.
- Get a Credit Card ✔.
- Open a Savings Account ✔.
- Get a Life Insurance
- Speak in front of many people ✔.
- Be a motivational Speaker
- Go to a formal date ✔.
- Watch a movie Alone ✔.
- Go to a drive-in Theater
- No Cab/Uber for two weeks ✔.
- Learn how to play a Musical Instrument
- Adopt a pet ✔.
- Organize a Surprise party for someone ✔.
- Attend a Highschool Reunion
- Act in a Play ✔.
- Paint Something
- Try to learn Pottery
- Attend a Gay pride event
- Kiss someone in the rain (yep! just like in the movies. lol)
- Build a Snowman
- Try Poledancing
- Try a new workout and be committed to it ✔.
- Do yoga ✔.
- Attend a Pilates Session ✔.
- Invest on a good brand of Makeup ✔.
- Stick to a diet plan for a Month
- Try Juice Cleansing
- Attend a Fashion workshop/class
- Imitate an outfit from a Magazine
- Try a Fish Pedicure
- Try a bold color for your hair ✔.
- Wear a bold color of lipstick to an event ✔.
- Have your photos taken by a professional photographer ✔.
- Own a high-end designer Shoes (I gotta save a lot for this one!)
- Try Floating therapy
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take...
As mentioned above, I'm trying my best to overcome this phase and to be honest, I know I'm slowly getting there. And I hope you do too!
There are lots of things to do and places to see. I will surely keep coming here and update this post, if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!
I hope you enjoy reading and goodluck!